devopsdays Riga - ProposeCall for proposals opens Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
Call for proposals closes Sunday, Jul 16, 2017.
Selected proposals will be announced on Sunday, Jul 30, 2017.
Have something to share? Submit your proposal here on PaperCall.io!
We’re looking for talks about and around DevOps and we are open for your ideas that can come as a presentation or ignite sessions.
Our main criteria to make it to the top selection are:
- Original content: content not yet presented at Baltic conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- Presentation skills: experience in presentations are valued, but new presenters are welcomed as well; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we just don’t think this is the right forum. You can demo at your table or during Open Space.
How to submit a proposal
Go to PaperCall.io/DevOpsDays-Riga-2017 and submit your proposal there with the following information:
- Proposal working title (can be changed later)
- Type (presentation or ignite talk)
- Description or abstract
- Links to your previous presentations and/or videos
If you have any questions, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org ].
- Be specific… we aren’t mind readers (a description of about 20 lines is about right)
- Detail is good… but not as important as explaining why your proposal would be interesting
- Propose your own talk; don’t have someone else do it for you.
- Nominations welcome… if you know someone who has content/experience relevant to the DevOps conversation, please point us in their direction!
- Multiple proposals welcome… just follow the other rules
Please note: We will not accept any vendor talks or sales pitches. This is not the space for you. If you’re a technology vendor seeking to engage with our attendees, please see our sponsorship page or contact email@example.com for more information.