devopsdays Los Angeles - Call for ProposalsCall for proposals is TBD
DevOps Day LA is currently seeking speakers for 10 minute lightening talks.
Our main criteria to make it to the top selection are:
- original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- local practioners: we want to highlight local work by practioners in the Southern California area.
- new presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- no vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we just don’t think this is the right forum. You can demo at your table.
How to submit a proposal: Send an email to [email@example.com ] with the following information
- Proposal working title (can be changed later)
- Be specific… we aren’t mind readers (a description of about 20 lines is about right)
- Detail is good… but not as important as explaining why your proposal would be interesting
- Propose your own talk; don’t have someone else do it for you.
- Nominations welcome… if you know someone who has content/experience relevant to the DevOps conversation, please point us in their direction!
- Multiple proposals welcome… just follow the other rules