USPTO will be live streaming DevOpsDays DC 2018! If you can't join us in person, tune in at https://livestream.com/uspto/DevOpsDays2018.
Come to DevOpsDays DC to hear amazing talks from insightful speakers and to share with and learn from your peers. The program is available now. Join us to hear from:
- Kumar Garg who helped shape science and technology policy for the Obama Administration.
- Elissa Shevinsky, who will speak about DevOps for data privacy in her talk, "Security, Compliance, and Regulations".
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington, CTO and Senior Software Engineer, who will talk about her experience with DevOps in Politics.
- Michael Flores from the IBM Federal Chief Technology Office who will talk about DevOps for Artificial Intelligence.
- Meg Viar and Kim Borowicz on the importance of incorporating accessibility best practices throughout our design and development.
- Julie Anoshechkina from Booz Allen Hamilton on solving communication problems when implementing DevOps.
- Will Slack, Federalist Director at 18F, will share how he and his team covertly nudged government web managers to practice DevOps.
- Jess Szmajda, CTO at Optoro, will share how they have scaled operations successfully over the 8 year growth of their company.
- and more...
- Whether you are in government, academia, or the private sector, DevOpsDays is for you.
- Whether you are in operations, development, QA, security, or any other department, DevOpsDays is for you.
- Whether you want to learn about DevOps, share your experiences, or just talk shop with DevOps practitioners, DevOpsDays is for you.
DevOpsDays are a mix of keynote sessions and open spaces.
About Washington, DC
If all you know of Washington, DC is what you see on C-SPAN or House of Cards, you are missing out. While its importance as the Nation's Capital and center of government is undisputed, the "DMV" (District, Maryland, and Virginia) is also home to innovative startups, leading universities, and world-class arts and culture.
If you are local, you already know the diversity of our DevOps community. If you are coming in from elsewhere, prepare to mix with DevOps leaders from every segment of our vibrant local scene. And, of course, take some time to check out everything else the Nation's Capital has to offer, from the many free Smithsonian museums to great food and drink!